1. Briefly about yourself, when do you graduate, what are you doing or where do you work now?
I graduated from AUP in 2004, majoring in BS Medical Technology, and currently work as a general practitioner at a private clinic in Indonesia.
2. Why you took BS Medical Technology?
I took BS Medical Technology because I wanted to be a medical doctor. I heard about the course from my brother-in-law, who also graduated from the same course.
3. What is the best part of the course?
The best part of the course is the touring around the philippines, meeting new people with different languages & cultures, and pina ka importante, the culinary expedition. The second best part is the people, whom i met along the clinical division and internship. And the third best part is the uniform, haha… i just love the medtech uniform..
4. What is the worst part of the course?
The worst part of the course is None, Nil, Zero.
5. Any advice to medtech students?
Enjoy medtech life, ‘coz you only take it once. Life is not all about having good results or grades, but it’s all about the process, on how you carry yourself along the journey.